For your convenience we accept all major credit/debit cards, cash, and financing Care Credit (Credit Check Financing 6 months interest free). We deliver the finest care at the most reasonable cost to our patients, therefore all payments must be rendered after treatment is agreed upon but before treatment begins. If you have questions regarding your account, please contact us at
Jacksonville Emergency & Family Dental Care Phone Number 904-224-0046. Many times, a simple telephone call will clear any misunderstandings.
Please remember, you are fully responsible for all fees charged by this office regardless of your insurance coverage.
Now In-Network with Most PPO Plans including but not limited to:
Aetna, Ameritas, Assurant, Cigna, Delta Dental, DenteMax, Guardian, Humana, Lincoln Financial, MetLife, Principal, United Concordia, United Healthcare
Most insurance companies will respond within four to six weeks. Once we hear from your insurance company and there is a balance or credit on your account our office will contact you by phone or mail a statement. Please call our office if your statement does not reflect your insurance payment within that time frame. Any remaining balance after your insurance has paid is your responsibility. Your prompt remittance is appreciated. We can make arrangements for a monthly payment plan but this must be done prior to the actual procedure.
If you currently do not have insurance and you are a Veteran and show your VA card we will give you a 10% courtesy discount on all services provided.
Please note: We do not accept Medicaid, Medicare, HMO, DHMO, or DMO plans.
- Credit/Debit Card: Always accepted.
- We now offer financing through CareCredit
CareCredit is a healthcare credit card designed for your health and wellness needs for you, your entire family and your pets. Use it to pay for out-of-pocket expenses not covered by medical insurance, and special financing options are available that you may not be able to get with other cards. (6 months interest free).
The care you need, when you need it.
- Scratchpay: No Hard Credit Check, Quick Application, No hidden fees, Easy monthly payments.
DUNN AVE SCRATCHPAY
Click here to learn more about Sunbit Financing
Dental Membership Plans: Kleer
Need dental benefits? We’ve got you covered.
We are excited to let you know that we are now offering our very own dental membership plan that covers all your preventative care and gives you discounts on other procedures. It is a simple and budget-friendly dental plan offered directly from our practice—so you can access the care you want and deserve.
If you are an uninsured patient, this plan is perfect for you. This plan is also ideal if you self-fund your dental care, do not receive dental benefits from your employer, or are retired and no longer have dental coverage.
Our care plans are customized for YOU and include preventative care at no additional cost.
Here’s how it works*: You pay $372 per year and the plan will include:
- 2 Professional Cleanings
- 2 Regular Exams & Oral Screenings
- Routine X-rays
- 1 Emergency exam
PLUS, your plan includes 15% off all other services. Sign up online today by going to www.Kleer.com and typing in our office code:
Jacksonville Emergency & Family Dental Care office code: AQ5R
You can also email us, call us, or sign up right in our office during your next appointment.
*The pricing above is for the ADULT COMPLETE plan (14 yrs and older). Other plans available (see chart).
- Our membership plan is not insurance and is not a qualified health plan under the Affordable Care Act.
- Our membership plan includes a 30-day money back guarantee. You can receive a full refund up to 30 days after purchase if no benefits of the plan have been used. Refunds after 30 days will be at the discretion of our practice.
- Payment for any treatment(s) not included in the membership plan is due at the time of service. The membership plan benefits may not be combined with insurance, other offers, or discount/s. Our membership plan does not cover the following procedures completed at our practice: Cosmetic treatments such as cosmetic bonding and veneers.
- Our membership plan does not cover procedures co
- Completed by specialists outside our practice
Click here to download the Patient Info Sheet JED
Please Note: Payment is due at time of service.
As a courtesy to you, we will bill your insurance company and track claims. Please keep us informed of any changes to your insurance plan. You are responsible for the fees charged by our office, no matter what your insurance coverage may be. Most insurance companies should respond to the claim within four to six weeks. Any remaining cost is your responsibility.
We are here to help! Please call for more information about financing your oral health needs in our office!